Thank you for your continued support in helping us enlist 1 church, for 1 family, for 1 child. Christmas is always a great time to be grateful for what Jesus Christ has done for each of us and to look back and give Him thanks for all that He has done. 2015 has been the most exciting year ever. In a time of the state’s greatest need, the Oklahoma community is coming together and 111 is leading the way. In 2015, 111 was part of the team that launched the statewide Oklahoma Fosters initiative with Governor Mary Fallin, helped create 111Tulsa, saw the Pauline E. Mayer Shelter close, and have seen over 300 new inquiries for foster and adoptive families. This has all occurred while having a transition in leadership with Chris Campbell becoming the new executive director for 111 across the state.
Goals for 2016
- Catalyze over 100 church-based foster care and adoption events statewide
- Help recruit 1000 foster families through partner agencies and the Oklahoma Fosters Initiative
- See over 250 churches engaged in the 111 Project through church events or Care Portal
- Launch Care Portal in 6 counties
- See over 25 children kept from entering state care due to services provided by the Care Portal
- See over 500 requests made by OKDHS case workers met through the Care Portal
The 111Project needs to raise $300,000 in 2016 to support our key initiatives in over 250 churches statewide. We hope to raise this amount through private donors, foundations, businesses, and churches who support innovation and seeing to it that no child in Oklahoma is without a home.
Would you please consider making a year-end gift to 111 to help radically change foster care and adoption in the state of Oklahoma in 2016? Let’s partner in our community under the united church to see that no child is without a home!
To Donate – www.111project.org/donate